“My Favorite special occasion restaurant”
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #48 of 312 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I have been here numerous times over the years and this is a favorite. The atmosphere is as nice as the food is delicious. There is a garden room on one side and dining on the other which is quiet and decorated beautifully in an antique Victorian style. The menu is fabulous and hard for me to choose because everything is good. This past visit I ordered soup (pasta fagioli) salmon stuffed with shrimp and broccoli rabe with a side of spaghetti. Started with red wine complimentary roasted garlic bulb and garlic knots. The dessert was dark chocolate cream brûlée and presented as a work of art. You will not be disappointed. I can’t wait to go back. My husband ordered chicken Marsala and cannoli for dessert. They also have mouth watering daily specials that will be provided by the friendly waiter. Thank you Casa Bella!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I had the specials and thouroughly enjoyed them. Must have the zabagilone over fresh strawberries. Wow!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Since we live in this area of Florida, we have been here before. We have never been disappointed. The food is the one of the best in the area. This past week there was a coupon online with Facebook that was a dinner for two for $50. It included soup or salad, an entrée AND a bottle of wine. Not just a glass, a whole bottle. The wine was a good quality wine and dinner was DELICIOUS! Our server Heather M was attentive, but not overbearing. We brought along our 10 year old daughter for some quality time before school starts here. Even she was pleased with dinner It was a perfect dinner for all and we topped it off with dessert. Chocolate crème brulee topped with a beautifully carved strawberry and whipped cream. YUM!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Went with a party of six and all were disappointed and astonished that there was an extra charge for just about everything we wanted. It reached the point of ridiculousness so we just laughed and went with it. Even got the waiter to play along. We were surprised there wasn’t a charge for the air we were breathing. On top of that the food was mediocre at best. Do yourself a favor and just go to LaForchetta.

1  Thank Dizzysmom
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Everytime I come to Casa Bella I am impressed. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with a smile and friendly service. The place is adorable, it reminds me of a little old Italian grandmas house. Lace curtains, white tablecloths, very dim lighting, chandeliers, candlelight and soft music in the background. The food is all made or order so it takes a little time. I highly recommend the calamari for an appetizer. It’s sautéed, not fried, in a marinara sauce with chunks of garlic. The veal Marsala for an entree is my favorite and the strawberry zabaglione for dessert is to die for!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!