“Another Great Restaurant in Stuart”
Review of HARP's Restaurant

HARP's Restaurant
Ranked #123 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Had a delicious evening meal with a FULL restaurant. Not too noisy and not too cramped. Just didn't feel like steak but had a delicious shellfish dish with ample shrimp, scallops and crab on fettuccine. Very reasonable prices and a decent selection of all meats and chicken. I would have preferred ONE more fish selection, but after all, this is a steakhouse. Very attentive waiter and hostess was lovely. Will make it a weekly dinner stop.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We have now visited this nice new restaurant twice and had enjoyable dining on both occasions. My wife's salad was exceptional and I had their cream of mushroom soup, which was also excellent. Their regular menu is not much more expensive than the sunset menu but the sunset menu also includes a choice of sides, a dessert and a glass of wine or beer. On our second visit I had the sunset Teriyaki Chicken with a side of buttered mushrooms. It was excellent and the buttered mushrooms were outstanding. They were served in a separate bowl and would easily have served two. At $19.95 it is certainly one of the best buys in town. The chocolate Torte with the sunset menu may look a little small but it is almost solid chocolate, and was a very nice conclusion to an excellent meal. I have attached photos of the take home copy of their menu and of some of our meals. A very nice addition to the local dining scene.

1  Thank Webb54
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Harp’s was recommended by a good friend. Food was terrific, decor beautiful, service very good. I will be a regular.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We have now been to Harp's for dinner 3 times and each time was delicious and Michael and Annie, the chef & owners, could not have been more gracious and engaging.
We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Our Stuart hosts selected this very new restaurant. It looks like I am the first to review.
My pleasure, for our evening meal, was a great experience. Stefan was our server and a side note: he is the artist of several hangings. We sat in the side rear room, directly across from very interesting painting. Along with my host, we had "Seared scallops grilled with garlic butter". I had the creamed spinach and together, it was a wonderful meal. My wife had "Diver's Catch, a mixture of fresh Crab, Shrimp, Clams and Scallops on a bed of fresh Fettuccine". My wife gave me two thumbs up when I asked, how was it? Thanks to Stefan for an interesting discussion and A+ service.

1  Thank IslandSunAMI