“Delicious ”

Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in South Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time with my Dad. We ordered a bunch of appetizers because of his low carb diet. Had the tabbouleh, baba ganoush, kibeh and the quail. All delicious!!! Especially the quail and the kibeh. I would love to go back for some of the main dishes. Waiter was excellent and very nice. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

They have a great menu, clean , many things to choose , it's a little expensive but food is fresh, as we were told all is home made, we highly recommended !!! They also had a full bar.... For sure we are coming back.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Everything is good quality. Some people consider a little too expensive. The garlic paste is homemade delicious. Its family owned and they have been able to keep it opened through the years.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Looking to eat Middle Eastern food then Khoury's is a good choice. It is a family operated, managed and friendly. You will find delicious food, great service and awesome deserts.
A must try!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I'm embarrassed to admit I have lived in this area on and off for 20plus years and haven't tried this restaurant sooner. The food is amazing. I started with the hummus and it was perfect - fresh light and lemony. I then had the artichoke chicken. Fabulous! Very generous chunks of chicken and artichokes. I usually avoid rice - feeling like its a waste of calories and carbs. But the rice is very tasty, light and fluffy.

They have outdoor dining and were very accommodating of my pup.

The wine list is somewhat limited but they have a full bar.