“Fresh, good food”
Review of Toasted Mango Cafe

Toasted Mango Cafe
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the toasted bagel with smoked or lox salmon plate. Included capers, hard boiled
egg, tomato, and red onion. Was unique and delicious. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a fabulous place to have breakfast - we never tried it for lunch, but the menu items seemed yummy sounding. We ate here twice - once with my daughter and her family and once with just my husband and me when we were beginning our journey home from Siesta Key after a month-long stay. The waffles are the lightest and fluffiest ever and the toppings are to die for. The mango butter served with many dishes is also to die for. The staff is efficient and very pleasant. It is not hurried, but there is usually a line especially on Sundays , so go early. Believe it or not, we were there at 7:02 (They open at 7:00) the morning we travelled and we were the second couple seated! I purchased a chocolate muffin and an orange mango muffin to go and they were delicious! They are located conveniently in the strip mall behind Southgate Mall.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I ordered white bread with my egg salad sandwich that came with toast. No one bothered to ask me how it was; I took a couple of bites, then scraped off the egg salad and ate it and left the overdone toast on the plate. Went to pay and the waitress was still on her cell phone that she had been for about ten minutes. On my third try, she put it down and listened to my question about my order. She said I'd requested toast and I answered why would I do that? I'd never heard of an egg salad sandwich with toast.

I paid and left. Just so you know.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here yesterday around 11 am & were able to get 2 seats at the counter without a wait. The menu has a variety of choices. While I had basic scrambled eggs, my daughter had the hash, eggs, biscuit combo which she said was delicious and too much to eat. I had the potato pattie with apple sauce which was very tasty. Staff was friendly & service prompt. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We went several times while we were in Siesta Key for spring break. The smoothies were fantastic! We loved both the berry and mango options. The breakfast offerings were also excellent. My kids loved their pancakes with the mango butter.