This was my second visit to this hotel, having stayed there the winter of 2011. This place is the best on the Key, they have the friendliest staff and the room was as elegant as last time, and so clean and they provided a multitude of towels. One of the things I Ilked is that they respect your privacy and leave the towels and great soaps etc outside your door and promptly pick up the trash you leave outside the door. The area is so beautiful and everything they describe in their ad is the truth. you hear the chirping birds. It is so restful and peaceful, stayed for 5 nights, next year i plan on staying for 7 nights. I borrowed a laptop a few times and they have 3 of them , so I enjoyed that. I kidded Buddy, who works in the office when I left saying that the weather had been horrible and the staff so rude but he was cool enough to pick up that I was just being playful. I can't imagine anyone not being delighted with Tropical Shores. Oh they placed me next to the laundry room which was perfect for me being a light sleeper and I enjoyed the peace and quiet. I did hear the machines in the AM but the sound was so minimal that it was fine. Walk south on Midnight Pass Road to check out the gorgeous mansions, and palm trees and flowers. Smell the great odors of the flowers, Florida is a gem and so is this really fantastic hotel. I highly recommend the Sun Sandpiper King , very tasteful sheets, artwork, gorgeous stainless steel kitchen, you will feel at home. Check out Javier's, which is very close by, the best food on the Key !!! I also loved the pillowtop bed in my room, so comfortable !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Beach Resorts is one of the premiere Siesta Key hotels where you can enjoy your vacation at the #1 beach in the USA! Gently rolling waves, sun-drenched sand and spectacular sunsets... This is paradise, and it's called Siesta Key. T's truly the land of flowers and they bloom in a rainbow of colors. Home to exotic sea creatures, a lively village of friendly folks and some of the world's top-rated beaches, Siesta Key boasts Tropical Beach Resorts: a comfortable, yet stylish collection of properties just a short walk from Siesta's shores. The rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts are white-glove clean, feature 32" flat screen TVs and either double, queen or king-sized beds with fluffy white duvets. Most include a sleeper sofa and fully appointed kitchens. While none of the units overlook the gulf, they each offer a colorful garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida