We stayed here the week of March 19th. We were worried about lots of college spring breakers since we had kids, but mostly we saw other families. The beach is one of the most beautiful we have ever seen. The water was calm in the morning and much bigger waves in the afternoon. For what we payed, I guess we expected a bit more, like a washer and dryer in the room, replacing the towels and washclothes. You are expected to wash your own towels unless you stay longer than 8 days. Our room was nice, we stayed in one of the club suites, but it still took us a little while to get to the beach. If we were on the beach and one of the kids had to use the bathroom it was like a 20 minute ordeal. It is a very nice resort on a gorgeous beach, but should not be that expensive. We found many other places that were much less expensive but were already sold out when we tried to book (3 months in advance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida