To be fair, I didnt research the place before I got here so my expectations were that of hotels that I've stayed at. The location was perfect, a 2 minute walk to a beautiful beach where you can rent a pair of chairs and umbrella for $20. The room was clean and spacious. The rooms are pretty sound proof; there was a wedding going on outside and we didnt hear a thing when we went to retire. However, I didn't realize that there was no maid service. And because we were there for just a couple of nights, and who wants to clean up on a vacation, the room didn't stay tidy for long. The office people were very nice. Parking was an issue there was always someone parked at our assigned spot. Overall it was not a bad experience. As long as you aren't looking for that typical hotel stay experience where you leave your room in the morning and when you get back from your outing the room is tidied up again, you should enjoy the experience. Think of it as if you rented a condo for awhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida