Location is excellent with a private access shared by other resorts located in the sarasea circle area.The grounds are clean and well maintained.My issues are with the size of the room we were given. Will post pictures so that you can judge and see for yourself.The walls are thin that you can hear the ongoings and conversations next door.Room is very cramped it feels like being in a dorm.Needs hairdryer in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida