“It's changed”
Review of Point of Rocks

More attraction details
Owner description: This rare geologic feature is a great place to view birds and marine wildlife, and it is also next to a scenic beach.
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This used to be the end of Crescent beach. For years I've watch people walk there, touch the wall, then turn for the second part of their walk. But this year, maybe due to the hurricane(?) the wall is under water. It is a good place to look for shells and see nice water birds.

5  Thank norskies
in 17 reviews
"visibility"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I loved climbing on the rocks and checking out the tide pools as a child, have loved bringing my children here, and look forward to showing it to my grandchildren. The shelling isn't as easy as it was 40 years ago, but I still love the hunt....

4  Thank kll5254
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Our group actually stumbled upon these rocks not really knowing what they were until after our trip was done. Really cool for formation rocks that were naturally formed it’s called Sea cement. I Did not wear shoes and my feet did get a little messed up but my friends had shoes on and they had no issues walking through the area. A lot of different wildlife around there.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great to visit during low tide. Wear water shoes as it very rocky. Great shelling and we watched many a fisher reeling in some fish. Can’t wait to come back with snorkeling equipment.