“Lovely beach”
Review of Point of Rocks

More attraction details
Owner description: This rare geologic feature is a great place to view birds and marine wildlife, and it is also next to a scenic beach.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Down the beach from Siesta Key it's a nice wide beach with some small hotels. Nice and clean with beautiful Blue water. Lots of shells.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"visibility"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Very interesting rock formations at the tip have created a Haven for fish and crabs and many other creatures. We enjoyed just lounging around in the warm gulf waters watchingall the creatures there. It was right next to our Beach area and many people explored there along with fishermen all day long. We walked over in the water that was only chest deep. It was like an aquarium experience except you got to stand inside the aquarium. Very cool!

2  Thank Ghowd
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had access to this area by swimming/walking through the water from Crescent Beach. There were a lot of people that would snorkel here, and some were fishing. Huge assortment of various shells in this area.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This place is great if you like snorkeling, but I wouldn't recommend it for any other reason. Lots of ocean life to see and great for the whole family. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the complete and utter lack of parking. There's literally no parking within at least 3 miles. The entire neighborhood around it won't allow parking anywhere. I would suggest renting a place if you want to go or maybe parking in town and getting an Uber to drop you off and pick you up.

3  Thank Keith E