“Perfect for family”
other travellers have booked this property
Guest bedroom with full bath. Two full beds and walk in closet. Flat screen tv. Walk out to lanai.
Guest bedroom with flat screen tv and computer desk. Walk to lanai. Full guest bath with granite countertop and newly tiled shower. New tiled floor in November 2016.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Guest bedroom with flat screen tv and computer desk. Walk to lanai.
Master bedroom with king bed.
Master bedroom with tv and private walk out to lanai. Private master bathroom.
November 2016, new shower tiles, tub re-glazed and new tile floor.
Dining area
Family room with 60' TV, dvd and cable. Movies, books and games available for use.
Relaxing family room with sliders to lanai.
New cushions Oct 2017 for your comfort
Side view from lanai of the white beach and gulf
Just steps through this walkway to the beautiful white, quartz sand.
Condo is in the building on the right, left side, second unit back on sixth floor.
Security gate at Crescent Arms. Doors to building and pool  require code to enter.
Two grills available outside of building. Grilling utensils available in unit.
Heated pool that was resurfaced in December 2015. Bathroom facilities and shower.
Beautiful sunsets can be watched each evening from the beach.
Beautiful quartz, white beaches. Cool to the feet!
Take LeBarge sunset cruise for a relaxing evening.
Watch the beautiful sunsets and look for dolphins.
Beautiful, cool sand between your toes.
Sand Sculpture contest every November!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christian...
“Perfect for family”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Enjoyed this condo in family. Beach view and easy access. The bedroom set-up very useful and private bathroom.

16 Aug 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed "my slice of paradise"
Tonya Y
“Very nice”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was very nice and in a great location. The beach was just a few steps away. The furniture was comfortable. The lanai had a side view of the ocean and you can pull one chair up to face it. It was the perfect place to read and listen to the waves. Unfortunately,the pool closes at dusk and thats my favorite time to swim in the pool. The coin washers and dryers are old and the washer broke on the last day we were there. This of course,is not the owners fault. Overall, it was an excellent stay and we thouroughly enjoyed ourselves. We would definitely go back there again.

30 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Thank you for letting me know about the washer and dryers, I have passed this information onto the board.

I look forward to hosting you again in the future.
47marieb2...
Nottingham, Maryland
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I cannot say enough good things about the Owner, Karen and her slice of heaven. To begin with, all communications with Karen were beyond amazing. She has been quick to get back to me with any questions I may have had in reference to the condo, the Siesta Key area, the weather, etc. She gave me tips on things such a the local trolley, sun screen, clothing, and shopping. She was there for me every inch of the way. She could have not been more thoughtful. Karen wanted you to feel at home in her condo and she made every effort possible to do so. Every detail in the condo was given great thought and was everything I could have asked for and more. First off, the condo was immaculate. The furniture was beautiful, wall decor was so cute and beachy! The updates to her bathrooms were lovely, the dishes were tastefully chosen, the cute coffee mugs with messages on them, fully stocked kitchen, coolers, very nice beach towels for guests, toys for children, drying racks, iron and ironing board, beautiful thick comforters, nice sheets, tons of books to read, movies to watch and more. But then there was the lanai. Let me tell you that as I stepped on the lanai, looked to my left and saw that beautiful Gulf view and beach, it just took my breath away. I wished I had more time to spend there just reading a book and taking a nap. Karen once again had beautiful furniture and plenty of seating for our party of four to enjoy. This was my 60th birthday and I could not have asked for a more beautiful place to spend it. Karen, your slice of heaven was my slice of heaven for a week. Oh my! I almost forgot, the pool was lovely. Quiet and peaceful floating like I had not a care in the world. I loved the fact that the pool was 9' deep. Such a great place in Crescent Arms. I would recommend Karen's condo to anyone, older adults or families. Literally, there was not one thing I could recommend to Karen that would have made my week any more pleasant. I really hope I can come back again real, real soon. Thank you Karen for you kindness, thoughtfulness and for sharing you adorable home with me. Warm hugs from Nottingham, MD

Your age range 50-64
3 Jun 2017
I am so glad you could celebrate your birthday at my condo. Thank you for the kind words. I do strive to make everyone feel at home and not have to pack much to relax.

I look forward to hosting you soon!
megano112...
Orlando, Florida
“Siesta Key our new favorite getaway!”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We absolutely loved our rental condo in the Crescent Arms community. The condo was clean, comfortable, and fully stocked with all the basic necessities. The owner provides a fully stocked beach closet with chairs, toys, rafts, umbrellas and beach towels. For a family of four with two small children, the best part was how close we were to the beach and the condo. Made it easy to go back and forth with the kids for meals and bathroom breaks. Some restaurants and the grocery store were all within walking distance, too...another great convenience. This condo was perfect for our family and I will be recommending to friends and family. Lastly, I really appreciated the customer service provided by Karen T (the owner)! She made everything easy and was always in communication. We hope to return next year!

18 May 2017
I am glad you had a wonderful time in "my slice of paradise." I look forward to hosting you next year!
Mary Ann...
Cincinnati, United States
“Perfect paradise!”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nothing beats this condo--the décor, the comfortable beds, the beautiful beach view, the location! Everything we could ever imagine was here in this condo and surrounding areas. Thank you for everything Karen. We had a spectacular time!!
Rick & Mary Ann, Dave & Karen

Your age range 50-64
10 May 2017
I am so glad you had a wonderful time. I look forward to hosting you in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing