“Great home style food”
Review of Mums

Mums
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Boronia
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to treat myself and eat out with the family. This place has delicious home style food, fresh and very tasty.

1  Thank Melissa R

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been here on a few occasions, Love the burgers and other menu items.
The onion rings are to die for. Have never left disappointed. Service has always been very good also
We are lucky as its only 5 minutes from our home.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I know I've reviewed this place before, but it deserves to be reviewed again! Love this place. My daughter is gluten intolerant and they bend over backwards to accommodate her! The lady that served our food (in pretty sure she is the owner) was so apologetic that the could only get seeded buns for my daughters gluten free burger (I'm sure most kids wouldn't be pleased!), but my girl was super excited about it! Again service was awesome and the food it absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Glad we popped into this place purely on the nice aroma outside.
Good service and tasty burger and great fries.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

It’s about time there is a place for getting a burger that it’s held together with a stick, get the chips huge