“Amazing”

The Drop In
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Boronia
Price range: AU$2 - AU$9
Reviewed 9 May 2023

What a hidden gem. It felt like home warm cosy. Great decor great staff welcoming and friendly.
The tea selection is amazing. The food is made there and then not pre prepared and fresh quality.
I cannot recommend this little gem enough. I felt like family. It was like being in grandmum house.
Thankyou

Date of visit: May 2023

Reviewed 8 June 2020

I was looking forward to going back to actually sitting down in a cafe and had my first lunch out for months at The Drop in cafe. It was my first time there and it was amazing. The decor, very English and cosy and no dramas about the virus rulings, just carefully placed tables. The food and coffee were excellent as was the service. When we walked in Nora Jones was playing, looked around and thought this is heaven!! Three months without cafes may have slighted affected my mind but will be back there very soon!

Date of visit: June 2020
2  Thank lizclare70
Reviewed 28 October 2019

I LOVE this cafe!!! One of my most favourite little hidden gems in Boronia. The high tea is so special I felt teary on how beautifully presented is was and such a special surprise for my mum, the ingrediants are sourced locally everything is home made with love and beautifully presented. All the portion sizes are perfect! The staff are always so lovely, bubbly and they always happy to cater for peoples individual dietry requirments. It is very obvious the owners work very hard on their business and often have new dishes added to the menu. The have probably the best tea list I have found in Melbourne so far with teas sourced internationally. Everytime I walk in I feel so happy, the space is so unique, beaituful and homey. It reminds me of tea and scones at nanas. I could go on and on and on but I highly reccomend this beautiful cafe!! <3

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank candicecampbell
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Step inside and you feel like you’re visiting a friends house. It’s cosy and inviting, as the owner is stylish and welcoming. The coffee is always great, and today I had the soft pesto eggs which were magnificent. The burst of flavours was just Devine, taking me back to European adventures years ago. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this place, it’s fantastic.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Kelly_Owen_81
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Starting out in the area I popped in to this place(again) that was recommended by a local. The interior is oldy wordy and very quaint. Nice mix and match furniture and cutlery and tea sets. Had breakfast crepes with bacon and eggs; mouth watering runny yolk. Coffee was great (ive had it before here). Breakfast menu doesn't say if they have raisin toast or simple toast and jam for a light meal. Otherwise a fantasyummytastic breakfast and I'll go and try lunch soon.

Date of visit: September 2019