“Great coffee and food!”

The Drop In
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Boronia
Price range: AU$2 - AU$9
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

Cosy and comfortable, coffee was good and the crepes I had was heavenly. I think the price is a bit expensive for the portion but the quality is really good, so I think you need to decide whether you’re hungry or just want something that’s made really well.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank LesterCTCheung

Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

The first place I go when I want to eat out in Boronia. Home style meals, friendly service, eclectic vintage interior. Feels like you’re sitting in a friend’s home. Delicious looking cakes. Excellent coffee.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank jackied275
Reviewed 29 April 2019

This little cafe serves really great coffee and cakes/sandwiches. Impressively decorated with vintage artifacts. Loved the atmosphere and very friendly staff. Cafe has loyal clientel Run by a talented young lady..

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Kifarujourneyman
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

My friend & I visited this quaint little cafe for morning tea
It is decorated beautifully.....maybe more suitable for us girls !!
My friend had a Spanish coffee & quiche ...I had Almond chai & an avocado dish ....it was very nice but I thought mine was a tad expensive ...
Nice quiet place for a relaxing chat

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Jomiri
Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

I had arranged yo meet a couple old friends at The Drop In, and I was in for a pleasant surprise. The food was really good. Great coffee and the veggie wrap was to die for! Ha! The unique element I loved was the friendliness of both the staff and the clientele. While some came to quietly work on their computers, other was very open for a chat. Alpa has created a beautiful, warm space with interesting decor and we just loved it. Going back again with my family tomorrow!

Date of visit: January 2019