“Loved it, then hated it, now love it again”
Review of Crave Restaurant

Crave Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Boronia
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We have been coming here for many years now but there was a time when it changed hands that everything was not so great but that has changed. We came for dinner on a Friday night and from the time we walked in the service was super friendly, prompt and efficient. We had pizza, risotto and salmon with salad, all meals were delicious and very reasonably priced. I'm so happy to be able to write a good review for Crave and for it to once again be one of my favourite restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Crave quite a few times in s group after movies at the local cinema and the food’s always been good, but it’s the first time we’ve been for brunch.
My husband had Eggs Royale - ciabatta toast with spinach, a generous slice of smoked salmon with two poached eggs, topped with hollandaise sauce, which really enjoyed.

I was almost tempted by the French Tosst, but decided on their ‘starter’ of three wagyu beef sliders which were delicious and enough for a main course.

We finished up with very good coffee.

People came in a steady flow - couples and families - so obviously this is a popular Sunday venue.

Looking for a pleasant easygoing meal? Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice and clean restaurant. The service is excellent, they are obliging but not over bearing. The menu is extensive and caters for all food allergies. Had the Capri pasta and it was yummy.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The food was really good, we had ribs, a burger and pesto chicken ... then cake and coffee.
The service wasn’t as good as it could have been . Staff need to be more aware of their customers . We waited for too long to get served coffee, there were only 2 other tables occupied , so no excuse for being too busy. The first table you see as you enter was being used for paperwork, with books and rosters spread around , not a good look.
Management need to look at this .

1  Thank Helen O
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I suggested Crave Boronia to my friends for our dinner catch up because it was recommended to me. I had booked a table for five and we were given a nice booth. Service was great, staff very friendly and attentive. We ordered drinks and they arrived promptly. We then ordered our mains off the extensive menu and Specials board. 3 of us ordered the beer battered fish, one had a chicken souvlaki and one the chili prawns. All of our meals were plentiful and some us couldn’t finish it all. So glad we didn’t take up their offer of a garlic pizza for starters, definitely wouldn’t have been able to eat dinner. 2 of my friends live locally and have never been, they’ll be back. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and our night out. Bring your appetite if you have a meal here.

1  Thank Marpear