“Fantastic! ”
Review of Crave Restaurant

Crave Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 48 Restaurants in Boronia
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I go to Crave on a regular basis, my Dad is quite fussy so this often doesn't happen. The meals are huge!! They're delicious (we've tried a lot of the menu) and the service is great! Great western/Italian restaurant and definitely family friendly.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I'm not going to go into a great big rant here but our order had mould growing on it. The young waiter agreed and he asked if wanted something else?! We declined and left. They also made us pay for our drinks. Come on!

3  Thank Nickodundai
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We have been going to Crave since it changed from Stallions. Our first couple of visits were only so-so but we have persevered, and it has paid off. The staff are now plentiful and on the ball, so no long waitingto be served. Themeals are fresh and huge. Maybe too big. Pizzas are great with loads of toppings. It's a great place to eat either before or after the movies. I would like to see management respond to these reviews, I think it shows they are interested in feedback

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We visited here for a family birthday with a large group. It was a busy night and we were placed in the very far corner (Dorset road side). We were seated and given menus (5, for a group of 12..) so we all had to take turns in reading it. 15 minutes later we finally had someone come and ask for our drinks order. 10 minutes later then drinks arrived and we ordered. The food came out super quick, too quickly to be freshly cooked (we are talking 10 minutes for 12 meals).

As soon as the meals were placed down everyone got this huge whiff of cigarette smell.. like, beyond bad. We all smelt our meals and the culprit was the Osso Bucco. It smelt that strongly of cigarette and ash it was unbearable. We all had a small taste and the way it smelt was exactly how it tasted. We managed to get a young boy waiter who came and smelt it and agreed how putrid it smelt and said that whilst the chefs do smoke he hasn't seen them smoke in the kitchen before - I am not accusing them of doing this at all but it seriously smelt/tasted like someone had emptied an ash tray in there.

The older waiter who came to talk to us after was unapologetic and said he would bring us another bowl of it which we didn't really want, so we asked for a pasta instead to replace the meal. He rolled his eyes and said fine but you can wait as there are other tables waiting for their food. We waited the 20 minutes and this meal was ok, but the whole night was just sour. We had arrived at 6pm and we left just on 9pm, it was a really slow and bad night. I wouldn't recommend returning.

Also, just a side note - the prices are absolutely ridiculous! If you want chicken in your caesar salad it's an extra $4..I thought it was just the standard? And add other meats it is upwards of $6.

1  Thank 1993foodie_sc
Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

The food was nice for this type of restaurant however the service was appalling. I asked the man who appeared to be a supervisor if he was a manager or the owner and his reply was "I'm whatever you want me to be". We needed to find a waiter every time we wanted to order a drink or our meals. We had to request dishes be removed after our meal. Asked to see a dessert menu and we were given one between 6 people. My coffee was spilt in my saucer and the waitress neither apologized or offered to replace it. What a sad experience in a restaurant that was about 1/3 full.