“Fajitas!!”

Pepper's Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Shalimar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for dinner. They were packed and a long waiting list. Only took 20 minutes and we had a table and a beer in our hands. Service was fast and food was delivered very quick!! I've never had a bad meal here. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I've been here many times and am usually pleased with the experience. Attentive staff, hot food served quickly and great margaritas (buy one get one all day everyday).

Reviewed 24 April 2016

This place was recommended by family. It was great. I enjoyed Chili Verde and everyone else enjoyed their meals as well.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Pros: near Elgin AFB; low price; fair portion sizes; friendly staff

Cons: wait staff slow; quality of food is average.

Info: Peppers is worth a visit if you're staying near the AFB. The menu has a lot of options so there's something for almost anyone. Quality is so-so but the price is right.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

We went in for a for a quick after work dinner and found the food fresh and hot. The prices were average and the atmosphere was was very quiet as it was early in the evening. I had a combination with the taco and stuffed poblano pepper. What can I say but it was good.