“Best Local Chinese”

Hong Kong
Ranked #34 of 126 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Don't know why it took me so long, but I decided to place an order for delivery at Hong Kong. It's my new favorite local Chinese restaurant! Chicken Egg Foo Young was delicious. Egg rolls weren't outstanding, but the rest of the meal more than made up for that. Definitely will be ordering again!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

While I have other Chinese Restaurants closer to my house, I always order from Hong Kong. The food is good, the order is always right, and the delivery folks are awesome. Always a good experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The egg rolls have changed and have black pepper, yuk. Our food was fast and service is friendly. Good wonton soup, decent Lo menu. Beef w broccoli bland and Kung pao chicken was good.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We have a family tradition of stopping at Hong Kong on our way to our beach condo every year. The food is fresh and very tasty and the portions are huge. We order ahead and it is always ready for us on time. A bonus is the container each meal comes in. Much better than the Styrofoam or paper containers.

1  Thank onthegoCincinnati_OH
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I am personally not a fan of this concept. However, a member of my family thinks it's not bad. Somehow those dinners are ready in minutes. I've probably had more of their fried rice than any other thing from a rather large menu. For a quick pickup and maybe something different for a once every few months dinner, I guess it's okay. I appreciate the fact that it has been in that location for several years, so that must mean somethings are good.