“The Best Lebanese Food In Florida”
Review of Cedars Restaurant

Cedars Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 9 February 2016

In this strip mall in Seminole you'll find the best Lebanese food in all of Florida. The baba is the best I've ever had and the tabbouleh is terrific. There's no ambiance, but the service is warm and friendly. The menu is extensive with some really homey specials. I love it!

Reviewed 31 January 2016

The people are very nice and friendly, I order something to go and I'm not impressed with the food, It was terrible.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

A very nice, clean medium sized location. The staff was very friendly and engaging. The food is authentic and you surely get plenty for the money. The food came in good time and we all took some home. They have a few "American" staples for the kids who need a burger, but get them to try it, chances are they like something new.
They will also cater given 24 hours notice. There is a patio for nice days.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

This place was so good. The staff was very friendly and the food tasted amazing. I have lived in the middle east and this food had great flavor and was just like I could get in Kuwait or Beirut.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Reading the other reviews I was very surprised with the experience we had. While the staff was exceedingly nice and makes you feel like family (which just makes this review that much more difficult to write) the food was subpar. We ordered the hummus apetizer, a lamb shawarma wrap and a beef shawarma wrap along with side salads and a felafal wrap to share. The hummus was only ok, grainy and not very flavorful, the salads were great with lots of chopped vegetable pieces and tasty house dressing, but the wraps were disappointing. The lamb was a little over done but still juicy, it was not seasoned well at all, definitely not what I think when I hear "shawarma". The felafal and beef were totally overdone, the felafal was a little burnt and the beef was dry and again, not well seasoned.

I'm hoping we came on a bad day. I would like to go back only because the staff were great, but the quality of food was just not there.

Been to Cedars Restaurant? Share your experiences!