“Great Takeout”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The decor and atmosphere make you feel like you're in China. Usually do takeout, and have never been disappointed. Portions are generous and food is always delicious. The staff is friendly and efficient. The fortune cookies are fun to open and read..although none of my "lucky" numbers have made me a millionaire - yet!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This restaurant is a hidden gem. I've lived here for over 10 years and it apparently has been in business over 34 years. But I had no idea. Signage is not exotic, so I've not noticed this restaurant before. This is a sit down restaurant with phenomenal food. Service is good. Drinks are even better. Definitely recommend. Have returned several times and introduced it to friends.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Wanted a Chinese restaurant where we could sit down and enjoy the meal. Full bar and excellent food. Have enough for dinner tomorrow night. Kind of an old fashioned place, could use updating, but we were happy. Will come back.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I had the Pepper Steak and it was terrible. First off there was very little steak and a lot of peppers. The food tasted old. The fried rice was terrible and I did not like the egg roll. The brown sauce was very salty and everything was floating in the sauce. I had the Hot and Sour soup and it seemed very old. My wife had the Sweet and Sour Shrimp and she liked it but she also felt like fried rice was old and not very good. My wife ordered almond cookies and they were petrified (either very old or very over baked, or both). On a happy note my wife liked the tea. I could not eat my food and the owner never came around to ask what we thought, in fact he seemed to avoid us. The young man who waited on us gave us great service and he apologized but it wasn't his fault. I caught the owner as I was leaving and told him that his food was old and over salted but he didn't seem to care. I won't be back, the food was some of the worst Chinese food I have ever had and normally I love Chinese food.

1  Thank ljarocki
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We were in Clearwater and wanted a very good high quality Chinese food, it is not in the area but 21 km from Sand Key area in Clearwater, we drove the distance and it is very good portions and taste, reasonable prices: we ordered 1 fried rice with vegetables, 1 sweet and sour porc, 1 porc mandarin style and one beef Szechwan, no drinks but portions are very good, it comes with white rice as well, total USD 46.00
I recommend this place if you like Chinese and the menu has everything: seafood, chicken, duck, beef and porc.
They close at 10 pm so make sure you are there early and check their hours before you go.

Servers are kind and the place is big inside very authentic as decor and music.