“Veteran returning home”
other travellers have booked this property
you could be here in this amazing deep saltwater pool
This is a picture taken from the road, so you can see how private our 1 acre estate is Oversize 14x14 private bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Oversize 14x14 private bedroom
King size sealy posturpedic mattress
Large flat screen tv, cable, free wifi
Large vanity and plenty of storage. 6 sets of towels and 2 beach towels are provided
Your room has a coffee maker, coffee, cream, sweetness, microwave, mini fridge
Front entryway to your private suite
Our large deep saltwater pool lounge chairs, and private sunbathing area
Relax under the lani by the pool
Large Backyard fire pit, and we have plenty of firewood for you
our little beach fire pit
Clearwater Beach Pier is minutes away.
BONUS...2 free drinks at our favorite restaurant of Indian Rocks Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ashlei S
Savannah, Georgia
“Veteran returning home”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I have been away from the area for quite sometime due to being an Army veteran. I booked this property for myself and my fiancé because it said couples retreat and it was just that. It was very peaceful and relaxing the room was better than a hotel because it felt more home like. Lynne was very nice and helpful I had no issues with communication. The rum cake we had waiting on us was superb! I will be ordering one this holiday season. The saltwater pool was very private and we loved the fact that unlike some hotels it had no closing time. I would most certainly book this property again. I would recommend this property to anyone who wants to spend quiet time with that special someone. Also there are many restaurants nearby to satisfy your hunger.

Management Response
27 Jun 2016
Ashley, First of all thank you for your dedication to our country! And we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Being so new to hosting guests, we want to be sure everyone has the experience you did! Thanks again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing