“Delicious lunch, highly recommend!!!”
Review of Sushi Spice

Sushi Spice
Ranked #33 of 126 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: USD 5 - USD 59
Description: With a fusion of both Sushi and Thai food serving the freshest Sushi in Pinellas County. We have a combined restaurant experience of over 30 years with an influence from Hawaii, Thailand, Cape Code, St. Louis, Lao and Florida we are sure you will find our food absolutely amazing and full of flavor. Customers asked all of the time what to choose from the menu Thai food or Sushi and we always recommend trying both. The lasting taste of quality Thai food can stay with you for months or even years later. We take pride in every dish served and for us, as a family, there is no better satisfaction in seeing the expressions from our guests.
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Lunch today made special by a very personable owner, Larry. Hubby, daughter and I used to eat at this location, so much better with the new owners/chef! Vegetable Tempura was lightest and tastiest ever. Soup, egg roll and ginger salad delish. Daughter loved her Spicy Pad Thai, my Red Curry with Tofu was wonderful. Spicy Conch and California Roll Sushi were fantastic. Good size portions, good value and we all commented on the freshness of it all. New favorite for Sushi & Thai. And you can get it delivered!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I had BiteSquad deliver to me in Redington Shores. I was so impressed with the sushi! O had the Rose Roll with a beautiful rose made of tuna - even in my to go box! The baby corn meal was tasty but I’ll try something different next time. I can’t wait to go there in person!

1  Thank Brettmetallica
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I can warmly recommend this restaurant! I'm very picky when it comes to food but they really managed to impress me! I tried the lobster roll sushi and it was amazing. Fresh and delicious. Then I had the coconut soup that was creamy and great! If you don't like Asian food, try this place and you'll love it!

1  Thank Ioana T
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We finally found a good sushi place. The food was excellent and service was warm and inviting. We had the Gyoza, perfectly pan seared. The sushi was fresh and the Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai were made exactly how they should be made. I'm glad to have found a place that does it right.

1  Thank smojvs
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We eat quite a bit of sushi and have yet to find a decent place in the area, until now. Wife had garlic endamnee, I had seaweed salad. Nice seasoning on both. Then we both ordered 2rolls each. Watch out, very big and tasty. Not over seasoned with sauce and plenty of fish in all the rolls. Also ordered a couple of pieces of nigiri, fresh, big fish cut, but a bit too much rice on them. Met the new owner since June, friendly and good service. Will definitely go back.

Been to Sushi Spice? Share your experiences!