“It needs 6 stars”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Red was awesome. Service outstanding. The food was unbelievably great. Share what ever you get. Way too much food. Coming back tomorrow.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My colleague and I stopped by here on our way back from a business trip. We had seen that the reviews were really good so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! We went on a Friday night and they were quite busy. We were seated right away. The service was good and the food was excellent! I highly recommend Cowpoke’s!

1  Thank CSILPD
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It's Saturday night ~ and they are pretty full. We decided to sit at the bar & have dinner. I am so glad we did. Erik is a wonderful bartender. Also gave great recommendations about items on the menu. I had the Chicken Caprese. It was served on the grilled zucchini. It was superb. We live in St Pete but will go back. I will have to try the lamb.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped by in the middle of the day the week of the 12 Hours of Sebring race & had a chicken sandwich & chips, which were both good. Our service was very good even though they were trying to get ready for the evening rush. Would go again, lots of seating inside & out.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Not only was the steak perfectly done but I left my purse and when i realized it I went back to find out our awsome waiter/bartender had immediately turned it in to security. Thank you Joe!!!