Original Vincent's New York Style Pizza Shop and Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 152 Restaurants in Sebring
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Awesome pizza ! One of my favorites in town, u get free fried pizza donuts for dessert. The owner is always taking of his customers and the servers are great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

No bells or whistles, just good food. From the large delicious pizza's, to the meat ball subs, we have found that we liked everything. Friendly staff give it a home town feeling that beats the big box's places everyday. We have taken friends and family to enjoy a good pie and every time they walk out stuffed and happy.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have only ordered take out from Vincent's but I can tell you this place knows how to make delicious pizza. The prices are moderate, make that very reasonable, and the delivery is always on time generally beating the estimate you are given when placing the order. If I could give you a money back guarantee with this review, I would, it is that good!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Busy restaurant. We called ahead and got take-out. Very good thin-crust pizza and they got our order right.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great food and great prices. You gotta try this place. The menu had a little bit of everything. I had the parmesan garlic wings, they were great. My wife really loves the powdered sugar dessert.

Travellers who viewed Original Vincent's New York Style Pizza Shop and Restaurant also viewed

Sebring, Central Florida

Been to Original Vincent's New York Style Pizza Shop and Restaurant? Share your experiences!