“Incredible End to a Vacation”
Review of 723 Whiskey Bravo

723 Whiskey Bravo
Reserve with OpenTable
723 Whiskey Bravo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 12 - USD 32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cool, Casual, Coastal Restaurant Serving Up Amazing Dishes Inspired By Our Coastal Location.
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Last night, my wife and I enjoyed a remarkable meal at 723 Whiskey Bravo on 30A in Seagrove Beach. The atmosphere was relaxed but elegant. The service was exceptional. Our waiter, a delightful young man from North Carolina was a consummate professional. He knew when to appear, when to hang back and how to make a Saturday evening one to remember.
We shared Mac and Cheese sticks for an appetizer. If you are really hungry do give them a try. Be warned, however, they are huge .... but OMG ... wonderful. My wife had the grouper, blackened with a lobster sauce to finish it off. She was in heaven. I had the Ahi tuna,cooked rare and finished with a firey Wasabi sauce. The combination was delicious, but not for those who do not like heat. The Wasabi was extremely hot. The sticky rice served with it helped to cool things down a bit. I love heat, so it was not an issue for me. My wife, as she will do, tried a wee taste and her face turned red.
The wine we selected was “The Federalist” Caberet Sauvingnon ... odd to order with fish but it is one of our favourites. What can I say?
All in all, I want to suggest that if you are ever lucky enough to spend time in Seagrove Beach, Florida, this restaurant is a must. Start to finish, they do it right.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent!
Service was really good!
It will cost about $100 for 3 entrees and few drinks but it was worth money!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Neat place to sit upstairs and have a drink and watch the sunset. But go somewhere else for food. My recommendation for this place it to turn into into a nighttime spot that concentrates more on the bar atmosphere and the view with some light appetizers. There really needs to be another nighttime spot on the weekends other than The Red Bar.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

723 whiskey bravo is one of our 30A standbys... usually food/service/ambience all come together for a great dining experience. Not so much this visit. It took forever to get our orders in, food out. We understood there were a few larger parties but it took a rather long time.... so much so that they ended up comping our desserts. Hoping our next visit will be better (they definitely deserve another shot.)

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We ate on the rooftop one evening and the view is amazing. The grouper is perfection and this is coming from a nonseafood eater. Also, the crab cakes were amazing according to my daughter. My son enjoyed his grouper sandwich. Howeve,r if you are not a fan of seafood stay away from the hamburger. This was a very bland burger and left a lot to be desired. The cocktails were tasty as well.