All reviewsnight's sleepnegative reviewspatrick air force basenice poolpatrick afbhot tubvolleyballa1asurfing
Reviewed 11 May 2018

The staff, hookers, bums and cockroaches were very friendly. This is the worst hotel I have ever been in. No smoking room with cigarette burns in the nasty bed covers. Carpet and bathroom were discusting. Had to turn the air down very low and keep the lights on to keep the bugs at bay.

Do not stay here! Well unless you love bums, hookers and bugs!

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Thought this place would be nice beings it right outside of Patrick AFB and being called Americas Best the pictures on line are not what you see when you check in. the rooms smelled of mold the carpet was filthy looking just not at all what we expected We were here for the Vietnam Veterans and all Veterans Reunion. Well there were 6-7 Mexican men partying and very drunk, loud, yelling and banging doors from 10:00 pm till 4:00AM tried to call the front desk and the phone would not work, wanted to get our cell out of our trunk but we felt trapped in our room because of all men were hanging out in the parking lot leaning on the cars right in front of our rooms. Our services dogs barked and were on guard all night, also the Wi-fi did not work it was Horrible. Next morning when checking out. we told the desk clerk about it he said we should have gotten our cell out of our car or walked up to the office anyway, well My husband is in his 60s and these men could have done anything to him he was trying to explain to the desk clerk but he was just very rude and disrespectful. It's a dangerous place to stay. BTW My husband told the clerk we won't be back and he said very nasty We Don't Want You Back.. Not how you treat the costumer.

Room Tip: Needs to be cleaned, updated, get rid of the riffraff that hangs out there and you desperately need nice respectful office clerks. And by all means you should change the Name, it's a disgrace.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I wasn't expecting much but I would never return to this place. Two roaches in the bathroom, thin walls where you can hear even the most casual conversation, the ice machine not working and only a tiny bag of ice available at the front office and surrounded by a rough clientele. For nearly $100 a night I would stay away and find a better place for a bit more money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

my dogs and i were very well welcomed to this hotel, the personal very friendly, front dest was fast and easygoing, enjoyed my stay, the beach is not so far from the place and hotel is very quiet and calm.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After hearing an altercation outside our first night where there was an obvious weapon involved, we held our breath until the people left, then drove the streets at 1am trying to find a safe place to sleep.

We definitely did not feel safe and were accused of lying when we tried to tell them what had happened.

My mom had pre-paid for three nights. Despite our no longer staying there, they refused to refund any of her money.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family