All reviews room was clean the wi fi hot breakfast convenient location easy access downtown sarasota mila
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The hotel is in desperate need of better housekeeping. Grungy everywhere. The breakfast is not worth eating. But the coffee is good. Way overpriced for such poor "quality". Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Room tip: Entire hotel is filthy.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
QualityInnSarasota, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your post. We cannot apologize enough for failing to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. Please rest assured, we truly value your feedback and would welcome an opportunity to learn more about the particulars of your situation. Housekeeping received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.The breakfast staff was approached about enlarging the choices which they offer. Again, we apologize for letting you down and thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

As a frequent visitor to Sarasota, I had avoided this property for a long time but decided to give it a try once again on a recent stay - and I'm glad I did. What I found were comfortable, up-to-date rooms and excellent service such that now this is one of my preferred places to stay when I come to Sarasota.

Staff service was excellent - check-in was handled efficiently, and the team member checkng me in went out of his way to make sure that I knew that if there were any problems at all, that he was there to handle them. The same spirit was shown when I was checked out by a team member who seemed genuinely enthusiastic about her job and about making sure that the guest had a good experience.

This is an older, 1960's style motel, and while some areas, like door trims and such do show some signs of wear, the room had been updated with fresh decor. Bed was very comfortable; room was spotless, and the wi-fi (which I understand had just been upgraded) worked flawlessly.

As a Choice Privileges Diamond member, who stays over 120 nights per year in Choice branded properties (of which Quality Inn is one), this is one of the better Quality Inns that I have stayed at. Located just south of the Sarasota international Airport, about 10 minutes off of I-75, and about 5-7 minutes north of downtown Sarasota.

Ovearll, good value and comfortable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
QUALITYINN S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Kind Returning Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We are working very diligently to bring the hotel's services to a level that will be the envy of our competitors. Thank you for giving us the chance to improve your opinion of us and give you a memorable stay. I hope we can host for you again.

James M Bell
Guest Services
Quality Inn Sarasota Airport
941-355-7091

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Room reeked of old cigarettes, chairs in room were stained and had burn holes, broken toilet seat and tub also had burn marks, phone and wall outlets were filthy. Hands-down, the dirtiest, most disgusting place we've stayed. But the sheets were clean and we didn't see any bugs....so there's that.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
QualityInnSarasota, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your post. While we truly appreciate you recognizing as bug free hotel, we cannot apologize enough for the obvious amenities failures you experienced during your stay, which while very untypical, is completely unacceptable. Maintenance was instructed to see to the repair of the problem you faced with the chair, broken toilet seat, tub, phone and wall outlets..Again, we apologize and look forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because it was the lowest rate we could find during a quick trip to Sarasota. I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service from the front desk. Every front desk employee was friendly and helpful. The breakfast spread was underwhelming but the room was clean and quiet. It’s not luxury but it’s worth it for the price when you just need a place to sleep for the night!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your great stay experience. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality of our staff. They truly care about providing the best guest experience. I am thrilled to hear that you like our quiet and clean room. We look forward to you returning again very soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The service was good and both Dante and Mila J. were helpful, hard working, and polite. The pool and room was clean and the stay was quiet. The other staff members were polite and respectful. The breakfast was hot and yummy.

Room tip: Quieter rooms toward the pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
QualityInnSarasota, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate your feedback. we are glad you enjoyed our clean room, pool and hot breakfast. Your compliments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Kind Regards,