We spent a wonderful afternoon at the Tiki Bar with friends from the North. What a great location, right on the beach. The service was outstanding. We were their for more than a few hours and our waiter was very attentive without being obtrusive. We enjoyed a delicious lunch of chicken quesadillas with a tasty mango salsa, chicken/ tuna salad platter, reuban sandwich with great fries. Everyone commented on the tastiness and presentation. Quality food at a reasonable price. Parking is easy and after lunch you can go shelling on beautiful Lido Beach. We did not stay at the resort but will be telling our friends about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota, Florida