“For Sarasota area this is the best”

Solorzanos Late Night Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 1,149 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have tried many pizza places in sarasota and we have found this to be the closest to our liking. Which is a thin crust (we prefer it a little crisper) with good taste of fresh options for topping, although the traditional cheese pizza is good too. Personally I like it reheated the next day if you happen to have any leftovers. (in the oven or skillet)

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Sarasota from Ohio and the lady we stayed with recommended Solorzano’s pizza so we thought we would try it. Boy are we glad we did! From the moment you step in the door, you are greeted very warmly and they answer any and all questions you might have. We opted for the pizza by the slice, with my husband getting pepperoni and I got the buffalo chicken pizza. They were both SO GOOD!! My husband is very picky about his pizza and since he liked this so much, we ended up eating there everyday that we were in Sarasota. On the last day I ordered an Italian sub (I think they call them Hero’s there??) and I’m so disappointed I didn’t order this the first day. It was absolutely amazing. Fresh ingredients and most importantly, FRESH BREAD. You could smell the bread when it was brought out to us. The sub was so big I had to take home leftovers (which I didn’t mind at all). Another recommendation, definitely have the garlic knots. They are fresh and very good also. We weren’t disappointed in any of our 5 visits there.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

It had been a long day, and we both felt too tired to cook or go out. I had recently read some TA reviews of Solorzanos and remembered a review that said they delivered. I was skeptical because we live about 6 miles away, but we called and were told, “we deliver anywhere.” We were told it would take an hour and cost $5– a bargain from our viewpoint. Sixty five minutes later the pizza arrived.
We are demanding with respect to pizza. Not just any pizza will do. Solorzanos’pizza is thin crusted, well made and very good if just a little bland. Next time we will eat in and try different toppings.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible service and even better pizza! The Greek salad was great! The staff was very personable and treated us well.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

true New Yorkers ..pizza was great..the sauce with the garlic knots - outstanding..The staff was friendly and welcoming, made us feel at home...would recommend and will go back if I come back to the area...Great job guys , keep it up

Phil S, Owner at Solorzanos Late Night Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you!!!!