“Obviously a popular place but drinks are sub-par”
Review of Daiquiri Deck

Daiquiri Deck
Ranked #4 of 40 Nightlife in Sarasota
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a big and busy place, obviously taking advantage of all the tourist foot traffic, but I suspect that's exactly the reason why they are not even trying. The drinks menu is huge (obviously - daiquiries and margharitas all around), but the quality of preparation/execution leaves much to be desired. Figure "all-inclusive" type of quality.

All reviews
"circle"
in 5 reviews
"florida"

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My mom, sister and I stopped here while shopping in St. Armand’s for a drink. Beware that if you have anyone underage with you (my sister was 18 at the time), you can’t sit at the bar even during the day. Other than that we had a great experience. We tried the peach daiquiri with pecan whiskey, and the rum runner with 151. Both were delicious. Our server was very nice and got us all clean cups to take as souvenirs. Great vacation spot.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Dined at this location with a group of 36 friends while vacationing with an Army Reunion group. The management very accommodating, the food and drinks were great and our servers Tori and Rachel were outstanding. Beautiful spot on their upper deck for an evening sunset. Look forward to a return visit the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

the food and drinks were great the people that worked there are great always had a smile went out of there way to make sure you were satisfied very friendly made my 2 week vacation there great want to thank everyone that works there 1 person I would like to thank is brandy I would recommend Daiquiri Deck to anyone thank you for a great time there and I will visit there again

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We went with a group totaling 16, unannounced, one waitress covering the whole second floor. She was a good sport, kept smiling, drinks were great. The banana daiquiri was smooth. Raspberry good...actually didn't hear a complaint about the drinks. The bean soup was like water, my only complaint, but I didn't go there for food.