“Amazing! Everything is delicious.”
Review of El Ceviche

El Ceviche
Ranked #400 of 1,179 Restaurants in Sarasota
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My husband and I have eater here about 5 times. Honestly, it is soooo good. Flavors are amazing. Portions are larger than average and the price is right. The atmosphere is basic and frankly off putting, but it doesn't matter. You will be back.

Order the Tostones Paradero. It is a delight!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

It's a small restaurant but, the food is so good !
They have the best ceviche I have ever tried ! Big portions and delicious food
I wish this place was in Virginia!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Everything we have tried here is delicious! The food comes out fresh, appealing looking, and quickly. My fiance is Peruvian and enjoys eating some of his favorite dishes here. Our top favorite is Lomo Saltado (steak), sweet plantains, with Chicha Morada (purple drink). You can dine in or order carry out. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Consistently good food and very fast service.
Their prices are also extremely reasonable and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I had the Ceviche Mixta. It was among the best I have ever eaten. Also, the portion was a great value. My wife had Lechon Asado. It was cooked perfectly. Very tender with perfect flavors blended together for a tasty plate.I highly recommend this unassuming restaurant with friendly staff.