“HH PIZZA”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We ordered several pizzas from Hungry Howie's Pizza.

Most of the time we thoroughly enjoyed those pizzas.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We got takeout pizza here one night as it was right up the street. It's pretty good. I've had better pizza, but I've had much worse too. I would eat it again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is a great place for kids and family. Great place for a quick bit to eat and don't have to worry about dress code. Very casual.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I thought Hungry Howie's was only pizza carryout, but some friends took us to the one on 301 in Ellenton, Florida. The food here is always good, and they will even make a pizza on request.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I had had HH pizza in Panama City Beach so we tried it in Sarasota. I recommend you pick it up instead of delivery so it is fresh. Great crust and fresh ingredients, best I ever had? Not quite but right up there near the top.