“Not so good!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We had tried this restaurant several years ago and did’t like it, but decided to give it another try. We were right the first time! I ordered a shrimp po’boy that was like chewing shoe leather and my husband’s grouper bites were mostly breading. So we won’t be going there again. On the positive side, our waitress was very nice and pleasant.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I love the burbon glazed salmon and hubby always gets grouper bites and the best reason to come the siesta key rum cake !

Reviewed 4 March 2018

First restaurant on the left as you enter the village, with an outside deck fronting the road. This is one of a small local pub chain. The staff is nice enough and gets things done but the product they put out is just maybe okay. One afternoon had a $16 fish sandwich and a burger. Fish quality was just ho-hum, slaw was not as good. The topper was flat soda from the dispensers. Maybe I'd stop again on a busy beach day if there is no parking anywhere else.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Recently cams in with my family of 6, including a 17 month old. Very courteous staff, and the burgers were amazing. Beautiful area to dine!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here today and were both delighted with our choices. We started out with the spicy crab dip and quickly finished it off. Husband then had the clam chowder and loved that too. For his entree he chose the grouper reuben and wished he could have eaten two. I chose the shrimp basket and it was delicious. Lunch was a little pricey but that was expected for the location. Money well spent!