“The best Cuban sandwich ever! ”
Review of Rincon Cubano

Rincon Cubano
Ranked #225 of 1,153 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I've been to this little gem of a restaurant twice but I can say, without any reserve, that they make THE BEST Cuban sandwich I've ever had in my life. The meat is not too salty. The mustard does not overpower. The bread is toasted to the right amount of crispness so that it doesn't hurt the palate. It tastes like heaven was made in a sandwich. Order it with the yuca con mojo and you won't be disappointed. I have yet to try other items on the menu because the sandwich is just THAT GOOD. If you're craving a Cuban sandwich, this is THE place!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We were heading down Honore on our way to get lunch when I happened to notice the sign for Cuban food. We turned around and gave it a try. So glad we did. Had a wonderful cafe con leche and a media noche. Husband and son also had cafe con leche but regular Cuban sandwiches. Our waitress was so great and accommodating. We will definitely return again.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Authentic cuban cuisine. Renesito Avich was playing the night we ate. Awesome entertainer! Had the chicken, yellow rice, plantains, and black beans. Excellent! Great little secret in sarasora!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Honestly, any time my husband and I can eat any meal and get a total bill under $20...its a win. But when the food is awesome too! You just cant beat it. The cuban comes in small and large. I get the small and have left overs but my husband can eat the large no problems. Im sure everything else on the menu is good, but we only ever order the cuban. Its so good!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. My favorite was the crab roll. Tastes like the ones I had as a kid.
Prices are geeat. Staff VERY friendly. Would recommend for families as well.