“A HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
other traveller has booked this property
Inviting New Kitchen w/ Elegance Simplicity & Li'l French Chic Flair ~ Great new Applicances!
Another Angle ~Hutch~ Dishwasher~ CookTop ~ Advantium~ Coffee Center~ All custom Updates. Matching the New Look updated King Sized bed area w/ Great AC Quiet Unit.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Matching the New Look updated King Sized bed area w/ Great AC Quiet Unit.
Spa Shower w/ 8 body massage jets ~ Hand Held and Rain Shower Head/Temp. Gauge Human Car Wash  :)
Soak up & Enjoy with your own Private Hot Tub
Off Private Deck onto Side Garden Entry
Our new Outdoor screened in Dining area. Wonderful Lighting, Ceiling Fan with Gas Grill.
Front Gate from parking area. Lit every night to show the way.
Built in Ironing Center/ open & ready to go.
Another Beautiful Sunset on Siesta Key Beach
Pack Light since you have your own W/D
Year round lighting.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greensburg, Indiana
“A HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 4 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

A home away from home with all the comforts of home. everything is furnished except for a tooth brush and a few clothes. We stayed at sunrise holiday retreat for the month of January 2015. How we lucked out to find this place was a blessing Feels like home not a hotel , close to everything, the gulf , stores, and peace and quiet. We took our puppy dog and a African parrot and they loved it . I was asked by Cynthia the land lady what amenities we liked best of all the great features I told her that she was the BEST .After knowing her you will hate to leave .....WE DID!!!!

Your age range 65+
5 Feb 2015
We so happy we were able to give you the sense of home since we love to share and make others happy. We miss you and Debbie and your little kids were great!
france p
montreal
“Great care”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Pat and I spent 17 days in this cottage. It is small but it's got everything you need. The little garden is very nice. We enjoyed the very modern shower at the end of our long days walking up and down the beautiful sandy beaches. The cottage is very well situated, walking distance to the beach, shops, restos. We especially recommend 'Sweet Tomatoes'. Go to Coquina Beach and visit Ana Maria on the trolley. Very nice, indeed! Cynthia and Bruce do their best to welcome you and they make you very confortable. You can hear the fountain from indoors and lighted trees make the whole place look very inviting when you reach your door. Thanks to our good hosts!

9 Jan 2015
Hello Dear Francine and Patrick; We so enjoyed meeting you both and that your needs were meet with care. Our goals are to make our place the best we can and to share what we have and all the fun things our area has to offer; close enough to have it all. Which our Studio has it all and most come to be outdoors which we are happy to offer three outdoor spaces that are yours alone and are not shared. Many blessings to you both; Cynthia & Bruce.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Hot tub and private deck!
dakini07
Sebring, Florida
“Insider tip! Your little home in paradise”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed with my partner and our 2 dogs for 4 nights in october at this wonderful place. I also want to mention that I live in Florida and have seen a lot of dog beaches and pet-friendly hotels. The moment I got out of my car and got welcomed by Cynthia and her husband Bruce I knew I was made the right choice booking this lovely place (You will remember my words if you go). I can just agree with the other reviews. Thank you Cynthia and Bruce for creating this wonderful oasis and sharing it with other people. It made me feel like having a little home in the middle of paradise. I will hope to be back soon
Inez

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: to much to write
Liked least: i liked everything
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
redheaded...
Central Florida, Florida
“A perfect base for visiting and enjoying Sarasota”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

As recent retirees, my spouse and I are considering a move to Florida to avoid the winter weather in Virginia and are visiting different areas in Florida to get an idea of amenities and climate. Sarasota is one of those areas.
After reviewing several Sarasota properties, I found the Sunrise Holiday Retreat listed on Trip Advisor. The description and pictures posted by the owners are accurate and were a big factor in selecting this property in Sarasota. The retreat is located on Sunrise Lane off of Avenida D, and is a fifteen minute walk to the beach over the South Bridge. It is also a shorter walk to the Boatyard Waterfront Bar and Grill. A great place and a subject for another review.
The retreat is a studio, with a king bed, there is a generous sized kitchen area with eating bar. The kitchen is well stocked and had everything needed to make meals as needed. There are plenty of Publix grocery stores nearby along with a Trader Joes within five miles that provide a variety of food options. The bathroom has recently been upgraded and is wonderful. The owners have installed a new shower, which has a rain shower head, hand held shower and several other jets. An enjoyable experience. Another nice touch is the built in ironing center, it is a useful option if needed. There is a washer/dryer combo on the enclosed patio. It is in separate, built in enclosure, a clever use of space
I loved the hot tub, which is located on the enclosed deck right outside the back door. This is truly a private deck with enough space for a large hut tub and a patio table and chairs. There is also an enclosed yard to the side of the retreat. There is a large gas grill and another patio table that seats four. Since we had our dog with us I was worried about how secure the yard was, no problem at all. In addition, the owner’s home and the studio are located on a private lane. The only traffic are the residents (very few, saw only one car coming out when I was walking the dog one morning). I also did not have to worry about the dog barking at every person, cat, dog, car, delivery person that pass by on a busier street.
Cynthia was wonderful. She met us as we pulled in, gave us a great introduction to the studio, and provided us with suggestions for shopping (we went to Trader Joes for the first time), and for dog friendly beaches. During the week she would send us emails on specials in the area, such as meals or activities. While we did not meet Bruce during this visit, he is instrumental in many of the upgrade such as the shower and ironing center.
If I visit Sarasota again, I would stay here. I’ve recommend it to my thirty something child as a perfect option for a beach stay at a reasonable price. Considering wi-fi and laundry are included and the close proximity to Siesta Beach this an excellent value. I also forgot to add about the beach chairs and other beach stuff that is available, to include a picnic basket and several ice packs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privacy, location to the beaches, access to restaurants other tourist spots
Liked least: Bugs (need bug spray)
People with pets
15 Oct 2014
Dear Kim; I just saw your review and I must say it has to be the most detailed one I have ever seen. Thank you so much! The bugs may be an issue for some folks though not realizing that in the rainy season it is very difficult to control mosquitoes.In the winter/spring we do not have an issue. We have fogged the deck yard area / fogged the attic and spray inside as well as use diatomaceous earth another safe alternative. These are the kind of things you will have in Florida. Our family that live in VA also says they have mosquitoes issues too at different times of the year. We do our best even provide the citronella candles at the table tops not to mention a swatter provide. Bruce was happy to hear about the shower, since he worked so hard at it. Thanks again. Many blessings, Cynthia & Bruce
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing