“Great Pizza and Fast Delivery”
Review of G's Pizza & Wings - CLOSED

G's Pizza & Wings
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Located on U.S 41/S. Tamiami Trail in the Buccanner Plaza. Free Delivery. Pick-up and Dine-in(40 seats) available. Check-in Specials. BYOB. Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted. Gift Certificates available.
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We ordered from G's twice while staying in Siesta Key. We ordered our first night here and were surprised by how quickly it was delivered and then we were wowed by how good the pizza was. We ordered a pizza with ham and pineapple, the ham isn't small pre packaged pieces you would expect, it looked and tasted like it was sliced from a ham baked at the restaurant. We also ordered a cheese pizza and I am usually not a fan of boring cheese pizza but there was nothing boring or bland about their cheese pizza. The sauce is so flavorful, I told my husband we would be ordering from them again and I wanted plain cheese the next time so I could enjoy the flavors. When we ordered the second time, the pizza was just as good and got to us just as quickly. Oh and they don't charge a delivery fee! I will definitely be craving G's when I am back home and will be sure to order from them when we travel here next year .

1  Thank AC0328

Reviewed 26 September 2014

We were on vacation in Siesta Key and wanted to take it eay so we ordered a Marghareta pizza and hot garlic wings to be delivered. It was impressive. I asked for additions of raw onion and jalepeño.

To be great food, my husband and I would suggest the wings could be bit crispier with a slight snap when one takes the first bites. Secondly, instead of pickled jalepeño they could try fresh sliced jalepeños as toppings.

The delivery man had difficulty finding our location in the dark. However, he remained positive, pleasant and friendly. Delivery was free and much appreciated. We look forward to patronizing G's Pizza and Wings in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Here on vacation and took a chance. The pizza was beyond delicious. The crust was the perfect consistency. The sauce had a hint of oregano that really set it apart from others pizzas. A++

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great pie. Good quality toppings and the Stromboli is just tops! G is a sweet guy if you go in, he's there. If you are at home and tired, they deliver and it was free last time I checked. I prefer to go inside, though.

GsPizzaAndWings, Owner at G's Pizza & Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thank you for your review. There is always free delivery, but we are happy you enjoy coming inside. Thank you for your continued support! -G

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We ordered two pizzas for delivery.One plain cheese, one veggie.Both were below expectations, and just gross.We couldn't eat more than one slice.I've never said that about pizza.Almost no cheese and the crust was so thin, it fell apart.