All reviewsringling museumsarasota bradenton airportnice hotelfitness roomfirst floorconvenient locationa great place to staytamiami trailfront desk staffnice stayhgilobbybeachescollegeweddingkeuriginns
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Check in was super, had all my information ready almost as soon as I mentioned my name. Digital room key was made available quickly. Room and bathroom very clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very reasonably priced and good. Not noisy at all, and checkout was simple. Does need an update however and overpriced compared to other hotels in area.

Room Tip: Beware of rooms on 4th floor, bathroom exhaust fans hums and can keep you from a good sleep
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I enjoyed this hotel because it wasn't real crowded so most of the time we had the pool area to ourselves. The only downside is, they are building a new hotel in front of this one so it could be a bit noisy while laying at the pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The hotel needs to be updated and does not meet the expectations of a Hilton hotel. The room smelled like mold and the elevator needs repair and can be frightening.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
5  Thank John L
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear John L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay and we are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Because travel is very important, we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This hotel is nice to stay, I do not see any beaches close by - trees greenview. It is closer to an airport where I need to stay, $250 a night was hurting my self-employed rate. (overpriced) I only stay there for a less than 12 hours ( I checked in 6 pm - I leave early 4 am ). I love the digital key, best communication accessibility for Deaf people.

Constructions around the corner, not pretty to walk around. But I saw the sunset through the window!

When I checked out and request a receipt - she gave me the wrong name so I printed out from my email which matches my name. I checked my credit card it was charged $298 but my receipt said $273.68 Not matching as my receipt. I had to contact and find out what happened.

Got a ride from hotel to airport. All is good.

Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DeafAccessibility
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This hotel was difficult to find at night and the parking lot was dark and unwelcoming. There was a construction project going on next to the hotel which was not an issue other than multiple fencing which made it impossible to explore what was within walking distance. Our rooms were quite large. We had requested adjoining rooms and ended up with a handicappped bathroom that was enormous but had limited vanity area. The nonhandicapped room did have a lot more vanity space. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Thankfully, this hotel did have a restaurant. The food was pretty decent. We ordered the cobb salad one night but the red onion was too strong and too plentiful. The salad could have used more greens and less cheese. Breakfast buffet was a bit pricey at $11, thankfully our 3 year old ate for free. The hotel provided water in the lobby which we appreciated because the water here in Sarasota is not the best. While the location was not great, you really need a car to get around in Sarasota.The pool here got a lot of use. Not many people were actually in the water, but the lounge chairs were always occupied.Pool towels were hard to come by.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Teresa T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Karenkinm

Thank you for the comprehensive and positive review. We appreciate your time and hope that you will visit us again.

Warm Regards