“Favorite restaurant !!”

Peruvian Grill
Ranked #218 of 1,050 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Traditional and Authentic Peruvian Dishes.
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My husband and I have been going here for years. I have literally liked everything I have tried. I would have given five stars for food except there have been a few times over the years when they are a little off. Overcooked steak once, another time the ceviche(try the mixto and the tuna-we like it hot!)was not as flavorful as usual; but we will be back again and again I assure you all! 90% of the time it's perfect. When we have friends or family in town they always want us to bring them back there.

There are newer reviews for Peruvian Grill

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have noticed around the country that Peruvian restaurants are often not that inviting from the outside, but many, like this one, are little gems. We have lived in Sarasota for a few years and stumbled across this restaurant. They have two locations. We were at the one on Clark and Beneva. We went with hopes of having good Ceviche. We were not disappointed, we ere to full for dessert but what we saw coming to other tables looked really good. We have obviously been missing out on a great secret becuse the tiny restaurant was packed. I highly recommend a reservation during tourist season. Service was slow... be ready to enjoy a glass of wine. We saw several people come in for Take out too.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

I had the luncheon special of fried fish with beans & rice. The fish was very good with a light, crispy coating. Loved the red onion relish! My guest had the sautéed spaghetti with beef. It was amazing! The dining area is very small with only one waitress. The atmosphere was very casual and most of the customers had been there before. This is a great little restaurant that I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Love their soups and ceviche. Their shrimp soup in the red base is to kill for. Their spicy chicken soup is delicious too.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

I actually had a "Restaurant.com" certificate and tried this place. How good could it be? In a little shopping center off Clark Rd., I found it and it was tiny inside with one waitress. So 4 other tables were all sat at the same time and it was more than this one person could handle, so the food took an eternity BUT was the most delicious food I have had in a long time! I enjoy all kinds of dining regularly outside NYC, and this was just so great and casual. I had the corvina fish grilled and the shrimp and a salad with amazing tasty dressing along side. The presentation was worth the wait and I gobbled every morsel! Now want to eat only Peruvian food! We have a 2nd home in Sarasota and I can't wait to go back and go here again. My husband was super happy there with his dish but I forgot what he ordered. Love this place!