“Absolutely Unforgettable!”

Key Sailing
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

For my birthday, my husband surprised me with a private sunset cruise on this amazing sailboat. Not only are Tim and Jan extremely genuine and sincere people, but they went above and beyond to make our evening unforgettable. Jan set us up with pillows on the front of the boat, brought us wine, cheese, fruit, and chocolates, and checked on us to make sure we were comfortable. Tim did the sailing, however he is also an amazing photographer. He took many great pictures of us during the cruise. He also played the guitar and sang “Happy Birthday” to me (in two languages)! Jan also brought out flowers and a birthday cookie for me as well. This was one of the most beautiful evenings we’ve ever had, and we will be back again and again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

A lovely sail on a gorgeous day diminished by too much chatter about the sailors' family history. Jan and Tim are nice people but peace and quiet would have been nice.
Will try another company next time.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Had to sail again with Captain Tim and Jan! In December I had such a great time with them that I had to sign up for a second trip. Both Captain Tim and Jan make you feel at ease and ensure you are comfortable.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Sailing on the Key Breeze is my favorite activity of vacation! (Don't tell my relatives.) Captain Tim and Jan have given us great sailing experiences for the last ten years. This year we enjoyed our daytime sail so much we decided to return the next week for our first sunset sail. Both were fabulous! Views of Sarasota Bay and the gulf are spectacular. It's a wonderful way to relax and enjoy the ones you love. Choose a day or an evening for a memorable trip.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Tim and Jan were amazing. They booked us for a last minute trip. I felt as if I was with family. I did expect to go out a lot further than we did. My husband was able to take the helm for most of the time. Jan was just the sweetest, although she could be a bit overbearing. I feel as if she watched our every move... 8/10 would possibly return. The price is a little steeper than I would have liked.