“Very good”
Review of Key Sailing

Key Sailing
Ranked #11 of 127 Outdoor Activities in Sarasota
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private and group daytime and sunset sailing charters. Husband and wife crew has over 40 years of sailing experience together.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Tim and Jan were amazing. They booked us for a last minute trip. I felt as if I was with family. I did expect to go out a lot further than we did. My husband was able to take the helm for most of the time. Jan was just the sweetest, although she could be a bit overbearing. I feel as if she watched our every move... 8/10 would possibly return. The price is a little steeper than I would have liked.

All reviews
in 292 reviews
"helm"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Captain Tim and Jan were wonderful! Beautiful sailing experience with attention given to making the experience great for us! A beautiful day enjoying Sarasota bay, treats, chocolate, and flowers as a send off!!
A wonderful day and experience I'll not forget! Thank you!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This was the most phenomenal amazing sailing trip and birthday I have had. Not crowded and very relaxing. Tim & Jan went above and beyond to make sure we have a great time. Jan even had flowers and birthday cookies. Saw dolphins and a great sunset. Beautiful music and a great time. Go sailing with them, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was my second time sailing with Key Sailing. The first trip was so memorable we went back for more. My husband and I were booked for an anniversary sunset sail but when the rain set in during our scheduled time, Capt. Tim rebooked us for the following morning. We arrived the following morning to receive roses from Jan and anniversary surprises along the sail. Tim and Jan are a lovely couple and for us, make the trip! The conversation and company was wonderful. We enjoyed everything about our sail.