“I Bike rental made my trip!”
Review of I Bike Sarasota

I Bike Sarasota
Ranked #73 of 129 Outdoor Activities in Sarasota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Downtown's exclusive Bicycle rental outfitter! We rent cruiser bicycles, perfect for riding through the downtown Sarasota area, Lido Key, and St. Armand's. Lido Key beach is about 3.5 miles away from our bike shop downtown and is roughly a 25 minute ride. St. Armands circle is also just before the beach and takes about 20 minutes from the shop. Mote Marine Aquarium is also within reach about 4 mile.
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

How happy I was to arrive at my rental and find my bicycle waiting for me! I don’t rent a car when I visit Sarasota, so having a bike to tool around on is just fabulous. Really nice person handled the rental when I called. Only thing I would do differently is get a City Bike instead of the Cruiser. Thanks!

1  Thank Sarah H

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The busiest week in Sarasota (Easter Week) and we were lucky to secure a 3 day bike rental while camping near Sarasota for the 3 of us. Awesome prices and good cruising bikes! I highly recommend iBike Sarasota!

1  Thank AJ4art
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Lido Key is a nice place for bike riding & the folks at I Bike made it easy. We rented 2 comfortable but functional bikes (not Cruisers!) for only $38 each for 3 days. Plus they dropped them off & picked them up at the Gulf Beach Motel on Lido for free, plus a $5 tip to Sean. They also do kayak tours of the mangroves.

1  Thank BobDougherty
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Found I Bike Sarasota on a google search. Went in on a Saturday morning to rent three bikes and it was as easy as could be. Cannot beat the price for a day rental, bikes are clean and in good repair, plus helmets and locks are included. I believe they deliver bikes to you as well. Will use them again in the future. You should too.

1  Thank bramblethedog