“Great way to rent bikes in Sarasota.”
Review of I Bike Sarasota

I Bike Sarasota
Ranked #73 of 129 Outdoor Activities in Sarasota
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Downtown's exclusive Bicycle rental outfitter! We rent cruiser bicycles, perfect for riding through the downtown Sarasota area, Lido Key, and St. Armand's. Lido Key beach is about 3.5 miles away from our bike shop downtown and is roughly a 25 minute ride. St. Armands circle is also just before the beach and takes about 20 minutes from the shop. Mote Marine Aquarium is also within reach about 4 mile.
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Lido Key is a nice place for bike riding & the folks at I Bike made it easy. We rented 2 comfortable but functional bikes (not Cruisers!) for only $38 each for 3 days. Plus they dropped them off & picked them up at the Gulf Beach Motel on Lido for free, plus a $5 tip to Sean. They also do kayak tours of the mangroves.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank BobDougherty

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Found I Bike Sarasota on a google search. Went in on a Saturday morning to rent three bikes and it was as easy as could be. Cannot beat the price for a day rental, bikes are clean and in good repair, plus helmets and locks are included. I believe they deliver bikes to you as well. Will use them again in the future. You should too.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank bramblethedog
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

A great little hire shop, good comfy bikes and a very friendly and helpful guy, would thoroughly recommend! Also great value for money.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Service was excellent, friendly and efficient. The bike+kayak package was very good value. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Our family had a great time biking around downtown Sarasota and the beautiful marina area. The selection of bikes was great and Brian helped us adjust them for a perfect fit for everyone. We had a group of teens so it was a fun way for everyone to enjoy the outdoors and explore the area. We even picked up some hats and shirts to remind us of the day!

Date of experience: January 2017