“Best burgers”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #405 of 1,153 Restaurants in Sarasota
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love that you can create your own burger! That way I always get what I want. You can choose the bun, meat, cheese and all the toppings. So great! Their French fries and sweet potato fries were great! I loved their smash sauce - it was creamy and tangy but not too spicy. Yum!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to the fastest growing burger chain in the USA...and I was not disappointed. The burgers we're chargrilled, juicy, and tasted great. The highlight was the old fashioned milk shake... including the metal container and spoon. Do yourself a favor...go to smash Burger now!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in after an appt. We were delighted to find this restaurant in Sarasota as we had frequented one in Colorado Springs and really liked their burgers. We ordered a big classic burger to share(had them cut it in half) sweet potato fries and fried pickles. All very good. This will be our go to place for a burger in Sarasota. Love it.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Five of us visited on a Thursday evening. It was not crowded so seating and service was fast. Service was very helpful and friendly. A different burger menu, refreshing to see. All meals cam hot and as requested. The manager and other came by frequently to check on everything. Would consider returning. Plenty of onsite paring despite my Garmin (up-to-date) telling me there was none! Clean and spacious.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Had never tried a smashburger before, but was happy after I did. Got the turkey burger and tots, and is was very juicy and tasty. Service was friendly. Good place for a quick meal.