“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Great ambience and delicious food complimented by talented singer every Thursday and every other Saturday nights.Prices quite reasonable.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Stopped in on a whim on a Saturday night to the Gulf Gate location without a reservation. Greeted quite warmly and took seats at the bar. What an enjoyable experience. Great wine, great food and better owners! Felt like we were having dinner in an Italian home. We will be back!

1  Thank scsunlimited
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We stumbled across this place because, as winter visitors, we planned to go to Broccolini across the street, but because of the recession and the vagaries of the restaurant business, they had gone out of business. We saw this interesting place across the street and hurried over. We were early so had no trouble getting a seat, although the place is small and reservations are required. The decor is gorgeous, completely unlike the photo pictured on their website. My husband had liver and onions which he said was very good, and whenever they say their lasagna is homemade, I have to have it. There is always something unique about it and this did not disappoint. We have recommended it to others, and definitely plan to go back.

1  Thank mamajo345
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I do not often write reviews, but feel the need to save others from the horrible experience we had tonight. Where to begin? I am Italian, so enjoy good Italian food. You will not get it here, what you will get is overpriced slop on a plate served by a rude waitress (who by the way happened to be the OWNER). And if you are lucky enough, as we were tonight, they will have a singer who will heckle you as you are dine!!!!! I am not kidding, if this didn't happen to me I wouldn't believe it. I just wonder how many friends and family they roped into writing these "glowing" reviews ????

10  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 11 January 2012

The pizza was delicious! Reminded me of NY pizza. The prices are also very good. Recommended!