Review Highlights

via mobile
Eagle Ray Charter with Capt Todd Brackin

Reviewed 9 July 2016
Norman L

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Captain Todd was great! Although the fish weren't active Captain Todd moved us around to get us on fish. We caught two huge Redfish(to Big to keep), two huge black Drum (one 45 lbs), blue fish, saltwater catfish, etc. my boys had a blast and we will definitely be booking again w EagleRay Charters and Captain Todd!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

My wife Jennie and I booked a 5 hr fishing trip with Capt. Todd Brackin. We did not catch many fish, but it wasn't for the lack of trying. Capt. Todd was personable, extremely knowledgeable of area waters and aggressively tried to put us on the fish. We had a great day and would recommend Capt. Todd to anyone. His rates were the best we found online and his boat and fishing equipment was great. We will book again.
Norman & Jennie
The Woodlands, Tx

1  Thank Norman L
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Todd was a great guide. Very polite and patient with us. All his equipment worked. When the fish werent biting we moved and kept on until we caught some dinner. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I have used EagleRayCharters.com twice now and had a great experience both trips.captain Todd is very knowledgeable and was great company during our fishing trip.we caught redfish,trout and a large variety of fish.the boat was very nice and equipped with top of the line gear .it was a very personable experience that I felt like I'd made a friend by the end of our first trip.

1  Thank paulie19702016
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We had a great time with Todd today. He worked very hard to put us on some fish. He stayed busy to keep all of us with a baited hook in the water. Boat was well equipped with what we needed to do inshore/bay fishing. Todd was knowledgable and shared a lot about the fish we were after including his recommendation on how each is best prepared for eating. Todd is a great guy and easy to talk. It made for a very fun afternoon.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Capt. Todd was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. The water was perfect and calm the weather was great. He tried very hard all morning to put us on fish and the fish just weren't cooperating, thus is the way it goes with fishing. Don't get me wrong we had an awesome time and caught fish all morning (catfish, smaller trout etc) so we had a blast just not many in the cooler to take home. He even stopped on the way back in so we could see a pod of dolphins with a couple babies swimming and playing. We would call him up again in a heartbeat next time we're in town

1  Thank Katrina A