“friendliest waitress, great food!”
Review of The Perfect Pig

The Perfect Pig
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2017

had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant maybe about 1 month ago and am so ready to come back again this weekend while my family is in town! The friendliest staff and a sweet waitress with black hair was so nice and attentive at our needs considering the place was decently packed. She checked up on us frequently, and was absolutely the most attentive waitress I've had in a while. other waitress also checked up on our party of 6 and they were all extremely attentive of everyones needs. i simply can't stop raving about this place to my friends and family who vacation down here! The only downsides i will mention is the young boy who was working as a busboy on duty. When we asked him his age he mentioned that he was 13, but we saw that he was carrying very large trays and doing quite the heavy lifting for such a young man, not to mention way too young to be working at only 13 years old. i do know the child labor laws require at least 16 years of age and it was worrisome to see as theres only so much it seemed he could do and he was a very kind boy. Another thing i also saw was that the cooks didn't seem to be wearing any gloves as i accidentally peaked through the kitchen when i passed the bathroom with didn't seem to be very sanitary as they were using their hands to mix salads. Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding of mine. The food is fairly pricey but I'm not at all bothered because its delicious the atmosphere is marvelous and the location is in the heart of 30A. Amazing waitress and staff, not to mention perfect food!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My husband and I came for breakfast this morning and we were greeted at the door with a sample of cinnamon apple beer bread, which put us right in the winter mood we were looking for with this cold weather. We got the warmed breakfast skillet, which comes with eggs, bacon, grits, and a biscuit. Our eggs were cooked just how we ordered them and the grits were to die for. We had to go back on our way out and grab one more sample of that perfect beer bread and Myriam told us how they made them and even showed us over to the market next door where they sold the bag of mix. They even had individual craft winter beers for purchase.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We loved our food, but it just didn't seem like the workers were in the Christmas spirit - I know folks are tired but smile at least and act like you want to be there. Our food was great but we had to find someone else to get coffee refills .. just a mediocre visit

1  Thank Jana T
Vickie M, Owner at The Perfect Pig, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

I'm glad you liked the food, however the service is equally as important to us. Can you please tell me when you dined and which location, Seagrove or Gulf Place. And I hope you'll give us an opportunity to impress you with both our food AND service. You can email me at perfectpigcatering@gmail.com. Thank you

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Like the place and atmosphere but things can really get costly such as a salad with Shrimp or other added protein...Need more specials for locals

Hi Peter,

I'm glad you like our place! We actually have a really great special for everyone Monday through Thursday: we have half price specials on dinner entrees, with the exclusion of the Filet, from 5:00 to 6:00pm! Hard to beat that!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Came in yesterday for breakfast. Had the breakfast grilled cheese and french toast! Loved the blackberry apple Sangria! Kara is always so sweet to us! Awesome start to the day! Highly reccomend...

1  Thank Tomas O