“Bayou Bill’s - Great service and authentic cajun seafood”

Bayou Bill's Crab House
Price range: USD 14 - USD 55
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This place just serves cold beer and hot seafood cajun style! Nice atmosphere and a pool full of live gators. Whhat more do you want?

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My first time at Bayou Bills so I had no preconceptions. The decor is nautical and there are fun things to have your picture taken with. In some aspects it is the typical seafood place. Most is fried, fried, and more fried. And I don't eat fried. So, luckily for me, they offer Tuna grilled and blackend. The tuna is sushi grade tuna so you could prepare it properly for human consumption. RARE. I have to say it was some of the best tuna I have eaten in a long time. I got the blackened tuna with a cajun sauce cooked rare. It was perfect. The wife got grilled tuna medium rare and it was excellent. The tuna came with baked potato and steamed green beans, and hush puppies. It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time, and the service was very good. Bayou Bills also serves boiled products, but since I didn't have any boiled, I can't speak on that. I will be back again for the tuna.

1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat. Very accommodating Great service!!! I tried the corn and crab bisque.......delicious. Then had the fried grouper hoagie with THE BEST FRENCH FRIES I’ve ever had. To finish it off , I had to go rub it in to the FLA GATORS ......Go GEORGIA BULLDOGS. FINALLY !!!!! Got a bite of you. Lol

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great place excellent shrimp dinner and also very easy with kids. Got a little bucket and a shovel for the little one!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Eric was our server and he did an amazing job of making sure we had a fabulous meal. The crab legs were divine. It was our last vacation meal and we definitely saved the best for last!
Highly recommend this restaurant. Your Tennessee fan club