All reviews free beach chairs across the street sunrise coffee great kitchen bunk beds master bedroom great beach access white sand an umbrella a great place to stay we've stayed seaside vrbo townhouse rental pools gulf
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I have been staying in this community in several different units through resortquest. We have stayed in multiple units in Cabanas and Caribbean through the past 10+ years when traveling to Florida. My husband and I most recently stayed in an amazing new unit in Six Palms 4B. Extremely beautiful new unit. Amazing gourmet kitchen and upgraded bathrooms and modern rustic beach feel. Loved it! The only disadvantage of the building is the nightly entertainment from La Playa. We heard very loud music for 2 out of a 5 night stay. It usually stopped by 9PM one night was closer to 10:30/11. Otherwise Most rooms if your floor is high enough has beach views. Resortquest always includes free nightly DVDs, beach service, and the community has 3 beautiful pools. The property has a few different restaurants and shops. Restaurants onsite are La Playa, the perfect pig, pizza by the sea,and sunrise coffee co. I have only eaten at La Playa. (We usually drive to other seafood restaurants) There are a few shops and a bike rental on property, but I prefer to use Buddy bike rentals down the street. Also they have local artists that have a little what I call village of little huts or rooms outside with their art for sale-pic is below. This is always my preferred place to stay on the panhandle. Beautiful community and perfect location.

Room Tip: Use resortquest website for promocodes/view pics for each condo b/c each unit is a different owner/floor 3+for beachview
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

All kinds of shops and restaurants make this an interesting place to visit and dine.

Three pools, two hot tubs, artists community, beautiful grassy commons area with free concerts in the warmer months.

Activities are planned often and are fun to experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Love the location! You can walk to the Beach. I really like that you can type a code to get to the rooms, you don't have to worried about a key. My kids had fun In the swimming pool it wasn't crowded. A perfect family vacation. I'm glad we found our spot.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016

What an absolute jewel. The condo was perfect with an awesome view of the gulf, as well as amentites especially the easy beach access and the cute shops in the center of Gulf Place. 30A was very peaceful and calm during our stay. Overall, i am looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view of the gulf, awesome to wake up to and watch the sunset on the water!!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Great condo (Karlies cabana #107), super close walk to the beach, nice pools and green central area, and cute shops and eateries all around the perimeter of the cabanas. The beach and area of 30A seemed really quiet and calm for mid-July!! Will visit again for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family