All reviews free beach chairs across the street sunrise coffee great kitchen bunk beds master bedroom great beach access white sand an umbrella a great place to stay we've stayed seaside vrbo townhouse rental pools gulf
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Love the location! You can walk to the Beach. I really like that you can type a code to get to the rooms, you don't have to worried about a key. My kids had fun In the swimming pool it wasn't crowded. A perfect family vacation. I'm glad we found our spot.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016

What an absolute jewel. The condo was perfect with an awesome view of the gulf, as well as amentites especially the easy beach access and the cute shops in the center of Gulf Place. 30A was very peaceful and calm during our stay. Overall, i am looking forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a view of the gulf, awesome to wake up to and watch the sunset on the water!!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Great condo (Karlies cabana #107), super close walk to the beach, nice pools and green central area, and cute shops and eateries all around the perimeter of the cabanas. The beach and area of 30A seemed really quiet and calm for mid-July!! Will visit again for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016

We booked this last minute, sight unseen and we couldn't have asked for anything better!! I wanted close proximity to the beach and our room was facing the courtyard but all we had to do was come down to the ground floor, cross the street to the private Gulf Place beach access and we were there!! Made things very easy.

We arrived to a very easy and efficient check in. Our room was basically a hotel room except larger and a few more amenities. There was a futon that could sleep one or two. There was a standard hotel sized microwave and refrigerator, and a full size drip coffee pot. Though coffee is fantastic at Sunrise, we enjoyed the coffeepot in the room. Then they had some dishes and glasses, wine glasses and some silverware as well as bottle openers, etc. One could do cereal for breakfast every day in the room with what was there. The bathroom was basic, clean, but very small. A nice balcony overlooked the courtyard and in the evenings many people with children were out and about, it feels very safe there. I'd mentioned that I'd booked very last minute so when Wyndham resorts offered me a 30% discount during peak season, I was blown away and so very thankful!!! We will certainly use them again for booking!!
There are ample restaurants and activities on site. One could come park and never have to start the car again till they left. We've stayed in Miramar and Seacrest before and we fell in love with this little jewel on 30A. We'll certainly be back!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

our family spend every year here from Australia, the people are amazing and the beach is my favourite place to go, paddle boarding here is so much fun and you have to go to sunrise coffee and Laplayer

Stayed: July 2015