“Quick dinner with family ”

Johnny McTighe's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First night at the beach and needed a quick meal. Staying at the Adogio, we were able to walk in 5 minuets and grab a bite to eat. Typical bar foods with Irish twist. Service was good and food was excellent. They accept CASH only. There is a teller machine available if you need one. Looks like a good local hangout and they serve plenty of bar options. Reasonable prices and a good alternative to typical beach foods. One of our favorites at Santa Rosa.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Oh my yes... we drove 18 miles just to get a chicken philly and a French dip
The rolls are just superb! The meat and the flavors are amazing! And do NOT forget the fries or the tots, get cheese with the tots.
We so love this place! Been eating omg here for 8 years and love be every visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We have frequented this establishment many times. The bartender is fantastic. But, tonight, we had the worst of food and poor service. We notified the waiter that our fish was cold and rubbery and the fries were cold. He offered to have it 'reheated'!!! When I refused and passed the plate to him, he only offered an apology. No consideration was given for a meal was was not edible. Never had the manager come by. In addition to the fish and chips, the Corned Beef dinner was flavorless (and this is an Irish Pub!). The stew tasted more like barbecue pork. We reluctantly paid the bill and left a note for the manager on the back of the receipt. However, I have a feeling the note will never be seen by the manager. Bad food, poor service. Take your money elsewhere - there is plenty of excellent food and service along 30A, just not at Johnny McTighe's.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We tried Johnny's for dinner. We had the wings, fish & chips and roast beef sandwich. The portions were the right size, sandwich was big and tasty. Overall, the was good but typical "bar food" fries, onion rings and fish were greasy. Service was ok, but you can tell they cater to bar patrons, not diners. Overall, a touch above good, but not fantastic. I would return.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Eating out in the area “30a” you will soon grow weary of the hard to decipher menus and artistic take on “grits”. Give your palate and your wallet a break and go for a pint, a pizza or a reuben. And if there’s someone in your party whose a little uptight about a pub then order them the lobster bisque. It’s excellent. I didn’t go to this pub because I want 4 waiters tripping over themselves to get me a fork. I go because I plan to spend a little time to just enjoy good food. That’s what I got, and more.

1  Thank Serialeeter